Warranty and service
For the lifetime of your electric wheelchair from the date of purchase, Observer will repair or replace at our option to original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by authorized representative of Observer to be defective in material and/or workmanship.
Warranty period for Observer electric wheelchair, purchased from official dealer, is one year.
Warranty period for frame – 24 months,
Battery – 6 months
Motor - 12months
Our instructors are ready to give driving lessons by video or face to face to new users. You can enjoy spectacular views while ascending rocky or grassy hills, sandy beaches, woods, garden steps, and German block pavement. You can prove for yourself that there are no more inaccessible places for you, and then – you will be convinced that this is the wheelchair for you.
The following are not covered by our warranty:
1. Not operating the equipment in accordance with the owners manual.
2. Not servicing the equipment at an authorized repair center.
3. Exceeding the deadline of guarantee.
4. Not using individual parts produced by our company.
5. To rebuild the product without the authorized permission of our company.
6. Exceeding the loading capacity of the machine.
7. Caused by the force major factor such as typhoon, flood, fire, earthquake and war etc.